-2 cups rice
-3/4 c. oil
-1/2 c. tomato sauce
-6 stems cilantro (optional)
-1 tsp. salt
-1 tsp. minced garlic
-4 cups water
-1 tsp. chicken flavored bouillon cube
-Dash of cumin
-Dash of garlic pepper
1. Heat oil in large frying pan on medium heat.
2. Add rice and cook until golden brown.
3. Add 1 chicken flavored bouillon cube to 4 cups water and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. When rice is brown, add water, tomato sauce, salt, garlic, cumin and garlic pepper to pan.
5. Stir and cover pan. Let simmer for 30-40 minutes.