- 1 can (28 Ounce) Whole Tomatoes With Juice
- 2 cans (10 Ounce) Rotel (diced Tomatoes And Green Chilies) Original or Mild
- ¼ cup Chopped Onion
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- ¼ tsps. Sugar
- ¼ tsps. Salt
- ½ cup Cilantro (more To Taste!)
- ½ whole Lime Juice
- If you like your salsa spicy throw in:
- 1/2 to 1 Jalapeño, Quartered And Sliced Thin
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
Combine whole tomatoes, Rotel, onion, jalapeno, garlic, sugar, salt, cumin, lime juice, and cilantro in a blender or food processor. Pulse until you get the salsa to the consistency you’d like—I do about 10 to 15 pulses. Test seasonings with a tortilla chip and adjust as needed.
Refrigerate salsa for at least an hour. Serve with tortilla chips or cheese nachos.