* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt (depending on the ham, may not need any salt)
* 1 cup half-and-half
* 3 eggs
* 2 slices Swiss cheese
* 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
* 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
* 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
* Several slices of ham
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat together flour, salt, half-and-half and eggs in a medium bowl.
3. Layer Swiss cheese flat in the pie crust. Then ham, spinach, and mushrooms, and pour the flour and egg mixture over mushrooms. Top with Cheddar cheese. (If using canned or frozen spinach, drain very well and mix with egg mixture.
4. Bake in the preheated oven 45 to 55 minutes, until surface is golden brown.
•• This is excellent. I used canned spinach and just mixed it with the eggs, and used the white sharp Cheddar cheese (Cabot?) from Costco for the top.